Wednesday 14 November 2012

Reseach and Planning: Extra Post 2

Another point on mise en scene is the facial expressions I would like my model to use and the connotations I would like to get across with the use of these expressions.

For the cover photo I would like the facial expression to be sad as this would follow the design of the title on the double page spread. (Band breaks being the first words of the title) This will be to give the idea that he is sad that the band has broken up after so long. However I particularly want the model to look away from the camera and be looking to the left. (as in to the past). Showing that he is reminicing about he past and that is making him sad.

I want the double page spread to give of the opposite effect showing that he is happily looking towards the future, so he would be smiling and turned to the right or leaning for example. giving the impression that he's moving forwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment