Tuesday 11 September 2012

Reasearch and Planning: Indesign Tutorial

This is what I created on indesign, to be honest I think it is a bit bland, and has too much writing contributing to the very small font size of 9. The blue background I feel is a little bulky for the review however it fits its purpose of me learning how to use he program.

> First I gt a review offline and placed it in  a word document after which i used create guides and made 3 columns.
> I placed my writing via the place tool. (the word document had to be saved as a .Doc file as any other file wouldn't work) at the end of the placement i clicked the + at the bottom of the placement to place another part of the writing.
> I used the place tool to move the picture into the document also.
> I used the typing tool in order to write the title, the moved to colour and changed all of the writing to white.
> I changed he background colour by drawing a square and then using the colour tool then sent it to the back so that it wouldn't be in front of my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment