Thursday 21 March 2013

Evaluation Question 4

The audience for my magazine would stereotypical have long/medium length hair. Wear black clothing (mainly shirts, jackets etc). A pair of jeans. mt target audience would probably shop somewhere local, for a small amount but then go to a large supermarket for a weekly shop. they would be into rock and or metal and also be fairly adventurous going to gigs to see the bands that they like.(eg Five Finger Death Punch). I would imagine someone of my target audience would like programs such as game of thrones or similar.
I believe a person such as this may be interested in my magazine because if they are interested in gigging then maybe they are also interested in playing music, therefore they would like my magazine because it offers them the opportunity to win different instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment