Sunday 20 January 2013

Research and Planning: Pose/Facial Expression Analysis


Usually in most of the magazines I have looked at online I would say that the facial expression is usually a more serious expression being used on most (Best examples seen so far are on Kerrang). However on some others they appear to using a jokier type of expression.
(An example of the jokier type of expression)
(An example of the serious expression)




















I imagine that the type of face used would be direct to the main story line therefore my model should have quite a serious face since the story about them is that the band has broken up and they are going solo.


As seen above the poses are usually similar, and just kinda standing there. (4 examples below)






They seem to all be just standing there although most appear serious, which means that I could use the just standing there pose efficiently on my magazine front cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment